|Game Title:||F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin|
|Platform:||Sony PlayStation 3|
|Release Date:||February 10, 2009|
|Genre:||First Person Shooter|
|Game Format:||PS3_GAME Folder|
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin is a First Person Shooter game published by Monolith Productions released on February 10, 2009 for the Sony PlayStation 3.
– Experience four brand new single-player levels in this additional DLC campaign for F.E.A.R. 2.
– Play through new environments as a Replica soldier.
- MULTIPLAYER MAPS
– Pack of three new maps.
– FULLTILT: Battle inside a retro 1970’s era pinball machine, “Snake Fist” style.
– Flippers, targets, spinners and pop-bumpers provide cover for the fast paced action.
- Multi-level playfield and authentic sounds set the mood for destruction.
– COCKROACH: A blood drenched hospital room filled with heart pounding action.
– Climb up electrical cords, laboratory equipment and pill bottles in a tightly connected environment.
– RECESS: Wage mayhem from the top of a giant sandcastle to the cockpit of a toy bulldozer.
– Go commando and blend in with plastic army men.
(IMPORTANT) How to install DLC (IMPORTANT): 1. Install update 1.03 2. Install BLES00464 DLC Packs and DLC FIX 3. Move or copy USRDIR folder from BLES00464 DLC to your BLUS30251 game update USRDIR folder. Confirm "Yes" to overwrite notice. Path: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES00464/USRDIR/ to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30251/USRDIR/ 4.Delete BLES00464 folder after you have moved