|Game Title:||Dragon Quest Builders: Alefgard o Fukkatsu Niseyo|
|Platform:||Sony PlayStation 3|
|Release Date:||January 28, 2016|
|Languages:||English Patched, Japanese|
|Game Format:||PS3_GAME Folder|
Dragon Quest Builders: Alefgard o Fukkatsu Niseyo is a Action-Adventure game published by Square Enix released on January 28, 2016 for the Sony PlayStation 3.
This is just a Translation port from the assets of Vita version to the PS3 version which you could play on CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3 Emulator. Patch is still on beta lot’s of text bug but fully playable up to the end. Okay this time I got the chance to finally play the game and see all the bugs myself and hopefully fixed all of it. played and finished the game 6 times during testing and I hope everything all good. Special thanks to Zangetsu who convinced to continue porting at the game, since I’ve already drop the project a year ago (he’s also porting it to French) and Illynir who tested the patch from start to finish.
– Mostly all In-game menu, Images and dialogs stuffs
– Fixes Font files
– Added Accent characters on text input
– Fixed untranslated images
– Fixed Boss image names
– Fixed Item/recipe/building description
– Fixed Tutorials
– Use English icons for Save’s
– Fixed Dialog (most of it anyways :p)
– Made a separate English script patch for both female/male characters
– Fixes maybe other stuffs I forgot to mention
What’s not translated:
– EULA on online mode, (EULA for the English version is too damn long)
– Game title on PARAM.SFO remain in japanese (well you could easily edit it)
– Maybe small stuffs I’ve over looked and didn’t noticed
– Trophies remain in Japanese, I don’t think it’s a good idea to mess with it.
Known minor Bugs:
– Some buttons on character input screen for PS3 inject since no eboot mods on Retail (CFW/ODE PS3 are fine, more info, bellow)
– Some workstation name are too long that they overshoot the text window, but still readable
– Skill name is too long that they overshoot the text window, but still readable
*This patch is compatible with Retail, CFW PS3, ODE PS3, PS3 inject method and on RPS3
*note delete the dev_hdd1\cache\NPJB00765_00 if you’ve played this game in the past on RPCS3 or updated to a newer version of the English patch so it will refresh the cache and any changes mods/mods updates will be reflected on the game and will not load this cache, which is still in Japanese.
*Use Multiman to load the game in Rebug Cobra CFW, since the game black screens on webman or try converting to iso and use webman
*also opening video is unskippable in the 1st time you play the game.