|Game Title:||Xanadu Next|
|Release Date:||October 27, 2005|
Translator: I Figli di Gaucci
Original Source: Xanadu Next – Romhacking.net
Xanadu Next is an Action RPG by Nihon Falcom, makers of the Ys series and Legend of Heroes series.
In this game, you approached the land of an ancient civilization called Xanadu where a demon had invaded and enslaved its
people. That time has long passed and you’re a bodyguard to a
You explore your first dungeon and get your assed kicked by this unknown warrior to the brink of death. Luckily, the spirits of the land saved your life but it is temporary. You’re stuck in this land (as you’re dead if you don’t have the spirits’ assistance) so you go out in search of a cure for yourself, which revolves around finding the legendary Dragon Slayer sword.
Protip: DO NOT sell your Monster Bones. You get a Bone carving knife later, which saves you a really large amount of gold.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium III 866 MHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Mount the Xanadu Next ISO in the JAP folder, ignore the NoDVD as I haven’t tested it yet.
- Choose an Install location for the game and let it install.
- Run the Xanadu.UK.v.2.0 exe in the UK v2 folder and choose the Xanadu Next installation folder.
- After it’s finished, you’ll see a Xanadu.exe and Xanadu.old.exe with their own cfg (config) files.
Xanadu.exe is the English patched one
Xanadu.old.exe is the original version (Clicking this one gives you an error)
- Play and enjoy. If you get a serial number popup, just click Register and you get past it, game will load anyways.