|Game Title:||Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (English Patched)|
|Release Date:||December 29, 2014|
|Genre:||Monster Capture RPG|
This is a very good Pokemon and Touhou fanmade, released at Comiket 87 and made by the doujin circle FocasLens. Being a spiritual successor of Touhoumon, a hackrom of Pokemon FireRed, Touhou Puppet Dance Performance is very similar to Pokemon in every aspect too. It has a nice plot, charming graphics, and good soundtrack. And this is already english patched (it was hard to make this patched, believe it), so don’t worry about it. Actually, the english patch has some bugs like part of the text line not appearing because of the size, but do not bother much. Have fun!
A little guide of how begin the game for real. Trust me, I spent an entire hour trying to figure out how to get to the game for real.
1. Talk to everybody at the shrine grounds;
2. Talk to the Touhou Project fanatic and select your favorite Touhou character (it will turn into your initial puppet, so choose wisely, if you wish you can change just answering “no” to the fanatic at the next talk)
3. Walk to the forest behind the sanctuary and follow the puppet who will appear.
4. Watch the cutscenes and go back a while. All right, now the game started for real.
- Operating system: Windows Vista/7/8.1
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard drive: 290 MB
- Graphics hardware: VRAM 512MB
How to Play:
- Download all parts.
- Extract to a folder.
- Run “gn_enbu” and play.