|Game Title:||The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition|
|Release Date:||September 2, 2014|
|Publisher:||Electronic Arts, Maxis|
|Languages:||Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish|
All DLC, add-ons and Packs Included:
- Repack by Xatab
- Game version: 184.108.40.2060
- Nothing ripped.
- Installation time ~ 20 minutes on the HDD (depends on the computer)
- Unlocked Deluxe Edition.
- All DLC as well as add-ons:
- Let There Be Plumbobs Award (The Sims 3)
- Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)
- Shine On Reward (Ambitions)
- UV Light Reward (Late Night)
- Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)
- Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)
- Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)
- Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)
- Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)
- Alma Mater Reward (University)
- Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)
- Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)
- The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award
- THE SIMS: 4 Luxurious party
- THE SIMS: 4 IN HIKING
- THE SIMS: 4 At Work!
- THE SIMS: 4 Day spa (Addon)
- THE SIMS: 4 Patio (Catalog)
- THE SIMS: 4 Classroom (Catalog)
- THE SIMS: 4 TOGETHER BETWEEN!
- THE SIMS: 4 Terrible things (Catalog)
- THE SIMS: 4 Home Theater (Catalog)
- THE SIMS: 4 Romantic Gardens (Catalog)
- THE SIMS: 4 Children’s Room (Catalog)
- THE SIMS: 4 Soundtrack
- THE SIMS: 4 In the restaurant
- THE SIMS: 4 In the backyard
- THE SIMS: 4 Bowling evening
- THE SIMS: 4 Vampires
- THE SIMS: 4 Kids
- THE SIMS: 4 Life in the City
- THE SIMS: 4 Parents
- THE SIMS: 4 Glamorous vintage
- THE SIMS: 4 Fitness
- THE SIMS: 4 Children’s things (Catalog)
- Operating system: windows xp,vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- CPU: 1.8 ghz intel core 2 due, amd athlon 64 duel-core 4000+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard drive: 32 GB free space with a least 1 additional space custom content and saved games
- Graphics hardware: 128 MB of video ram and support for pixel shader 3.0.
How to Play:
- Download all 20 parts.
- Extract part1 only with latest winrar.
- Install the game. REMEMBER THE FOLDER YOU INSTALL IT.
- After installation is finished go to the folder i told you to remember before, you will see a subfolder named “Language” go inside and double click the language you wish then click OK.
- Start the game as admin with desktop shortcut (right click run as admin)
HELP! I don’t know where i installed the game!
I knew this would happen 😛 just right click the game shortcut -> Properties then “Open file Location“. Now Move 2 folders up (alt+up arrow) you’ll be on the main game folder “The Sims 4” Folder.