|Game Title:||The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd|
|Release Date:||May 3, 2017|
|Publisher:||Nihon Falcom, XSEED Games|
The 3rd and final chapter of the Sora no Kiseki/Trails in the Sky trilogy and direct prequel to Zero and Cold Steel chapters.
Half a year after the end of Trails SC and the events that occured on the “Liberl Ark”, this part focuses on Kevin Graham from the previous game and the new recruit, Ries Argent. They are assigned a mission to retrieve an artifact beneath Grancel Cathedral, a seemingly routine task. One night, the artifact glows brightly and pulls both of them into a mysterious realm called Phantasma and later also pulls others who have connections with Kevin.
For the most part, compared to the previous games that focused on expanding the story, the 3rd game is more for fleshing out the main cast’s backstories and such through the Sun, Moon, and Star doors. So you really should play the first two games or you’ll be completely lost.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium III 550 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
How to Play:
- Run setup as administrator. Choose install location
- Check the option to copy crack to install location
- And you’re done. Launch desktop shortcut and set graphical values and screen size.