|Game Title:||TETRIS: THE GRAND MASTER 3 -Terror Instinct-|
|Original Title:||テトリス ザ・グランドマスター3 テラー・インスティンクト|
|Release Date:||March 3, 2005|
The third installment of Tetris The Grand Master series by Arika, this game follows the tradition of being based in Tetris but being notorious with it’s high difficulty curve (and high difficulty overall), along with special moves in this game (like holding a spin button before a piece comes out to make it spawn already tilted) and requiring of high reflexes and skill to get to the highest levels. It has the following modes: Easy (Slow speeds, gets to Lv 200), Master (Main mode of the game, has grades), Sakura (Based in Sakura Card Captor Tetris for PSX) and Shirase (Extremely difficult, starts with 20G/Instant drop, only for very skilled players).
The game was actually released for the Taito Type X arcade machine, but since said arcade hardware is a PC-based one, it can be played like a normal PC game! (This game is compatible with latest Teknoparrot launcher, but you can play it using the default launcher)
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Celeron 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 256MB
- Hard drive: 250MB of free space
- Graphics hardware: AGP Radeon 9200SE
How to Play:
- Extract the game folder from the archive
- Open the “Abreme antes de jugar.bat” batch file (Which means “Open me before playing” in spanish :p)
- Use the typex_config executable to configure the controls.
- Open the game through TGM3.exe