|Game Title:||Tales of Vesperia - Definitive Edition|
|Release Date:||January 10, 2019|
|Publisher:||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, Bandai Namco Studios, QLOC|
Tales of Vesperia HD port with an additional two extra playable characters (Patty and Flynn), new music additions, mini-games, bosses, as well as costume DLCs.
This dump includes all the DLC as far as I know.
Set in the world of Terca Lumireis where the people depend on the “blastia”, devices from the ancient Krytia civilization that has a variety of uses but the technology to create them has long since been lost. A good number of people live in dwellings protected by “barrier blastia” that keeps the monsters at bay such as the kingdom Yuri resides in.
Plot is the MC, Yuri, wakes up one morning to his slum’s water source malfunctioning and chases after the thief that stole its blastia core. In the process, helps Estelle escape from the castle and gets a sweet, ugly bounty on his head for 5000 Gald.
Battle system is an improved version of the Abyss battle system except the gimmick is Overlimits this time. You can stack and choose how much Overlimits you want to use with each level having different effects.
Revolving around it are Burst Artes, a new tier of artes that is activated by performing an arcane or altered arte (the stronger ones basically) first in Overlimit. Skill Symbols are temporary buffs you get when you’re in Overlimit.
Over Limit has four levels, each of which grant new effects in addition to the lower levels:
- Level 1: Can attack indefinitely with normal attacks or artes, spells have no casting time, enables use of burst artes, activates the character’s Skill Symbol
- Level 2: Deals more damage to knocked down enemies
- Level 3: Artes cost no TP, enables use of mystic artes
- Level 4: Prevents damage and stagger
Later on, you also unlock Fatal Strikes which is a timing-based instant kill system by hitting an enemy with specific direction-input attacks depending on the mark displayed on the enemy.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Core i5-750, ～2.7GHz / AMD X6 FX-6350 3,9GHz AM3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 2GB / Radeon HD 7950 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible
- Additional Notes: Minimum Spec: Frame Fate: stable more than 60 Resolution: 1280×720 Setting: LOW/OFF Anti-aliasing: OFF The above conditions need to be met to achieve minimum system requirements.
How to Play:
- Mount the large ISO file and install the game. Ignore the crack files in it because CODEX released a crackfix (to fix save issues) after initial release.
- Open the “Crackfix + DLC unlocker” folder that’s in this archive and you will see a CODEX folder and Codex.nfo file in there.
- Copy all the files in the CODEX folder and paste it into where you installed the game and overwrite.