|Game Title:||Streets of Rage Remake (Fan made)|
|Release Date:||July 12, 2011|
|Genre:||Action, Beat 'em up|
Streets of Rage Remake (also known as Bare Knuckle Remake)
is a mind-blowing SOR fangame, released by Bombergames in 2011 on Microsoft Windows platform. It is ultimately designed as a remake of the original Mega Drive trilogy, though in some ways it can be seen as a true sequel to SOR3.
- Operating system:Windows XP or above
- CPU: 800 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
How to Play:
- Extract zip file
- Click on SorR application
- Make sure to plug in controller before starting up game (keyboard and gamepad compatible).
- Change button layout in settings
- To exit out of game Press start or Esc key go down to quit, at the main title screen keep pressing Esc key to completely exit out of game.