|Game Title:||Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic|
|Release Date:||November 19, 2003|
|Genre:||Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi|
|Languages:||Dutch, English, French, Italian, Spanish|
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 3.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware: 128 MB with Hardware T&L
How to Play:
- Extract the SWKOTOR.7z file to any location
- Click on the “Setup SWKOTOR” and install
If the game crashes as soon as you start a new game, go to the graphics setting and go to the advanced settings. From there untick “Frame Buffer Effects”. You should be able to play without it crashing.
Also if you experience a weird clipping when you are walking on the grass then simply disable grass in the graphics option. This is the only fix I found to get rid of that glitch.