|Game Title:||Runaway, A Road Adventure|
|Release Date:||August 28, 2003|
|Publisher:||Focus Home Interactive, Pendulo Studios|
This is a point and click adventure game where you play as a guy, Brian, trying to save himself from a group of mafia. Brain is on a verge of graduating, but things started to get mysterious and dangerous. Throughout this adventure, you will meet many unusual characters and weird people.
This is a mixture of Romance, Murders mystery, Investigation, and good plot.
The game includes:
- Approximately 100 settings that are visually rich, containing 30 interactive characters.
- Characters with soft edges, real-time lighting and shading effects, camera changes, panoramic shots and more.
- High-quality stereo sound, an original soundtrack with over 24 songs.
- 3D characters with a cartoon look and high-impact visual features that include 2D and 3D in an unmatchable style.
- Operating system: Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- CPU: Pentium™ 200 MMx
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Hard drive: 630 MB hard disk drive
- Graphics hardware: graphics card (DirectX™ compatible) with support for 1024×768 and 16-bit color
How to Play:
- Extract the rar
- Run GOG setup
- Play the game