|Game Title:||Retro City Rampage DX|
|Release Date:||November 11, 2014|
|Genre:||Indie, Open World|
|Languages:||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish|
An over the top parody of old school 8bit-GTA with alot of references to old video games and 80s/90s pop culture. Main campaign is pretty short and you’re encouraged to…well rampage like in GTA. Ramming cars into people, shooting people, blowing things up, fucking the police.
Again, you’re not supposed to take the story seriously. The game also tries to mix levels up a bit by adding segments that are like arcade/NES games and the quality of them kinda varies but the levels are really short.
Making the main campaign only around 6-8 hours long but it is still a great game.
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor:1GHz processor
- Memory:256 MB RAM
- Graphics:Pixel Shader 2.0 and Vertex Shader 2.0
- Hard Drive:40 MB HD space
- Additional:Should run on any PC released within the past 5 years. Older graphics cards (such as those in netbooks) may not support bonus graphical filters
- OS: MS-DOS 3.3, FreeDOS or Compatible
- Processor: 486 DX or Compatible
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 3.7 MB HD space
How to Install:
- Extract and start the EXE.