|Game Title:||PSYCHO PASS Mandatory Happines|
|Release Date:||April 25, 2017|
|Genre:||2D, Adventure, Anime, Visual Novel|
|Publisher:||MAGES.INC, NIS America Inc.|
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness is located in a not too distant future in which a measure has been imposed in Japan that allows the detection of any person’s crime. This information can be seen in the “psycho pass” that gives name to the game are managed by a neural network that acts as a vigilante of society, called “Sybil” and determines who is good for society, who can be rehabilitated, and who has to be destroyed.
The gameplay of this game is basic for a visual novel, in this game we will only do two things: read and decide in such a way that our choices are the ones that mark the history of the game, being able to save at any moment and to see what happens with the rest of options.
The visual style of the game does not have the latest graphics improvements for the current vusual novel but this does not make it bad. The game is composed for the most part only fixed scenes in which the most relevant characters move their mouth or eyes. The game also has a cyberpunk aspect and interface level is quite complete, with many aspects that we have also been able to see in the series as the Dominator system.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8.1/10
- CPU: Core i3 (Skylake)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 3 GB available space
- Graphics hardware: 2GB VRAM
How to Play:
- Download and extract the .rar file.
- Burn or mount the .iso file in a virtual drive (Daemon Tools/ Power iso).
- Run the setup.exe inside the disk image and install
- When you finish installing, copy the crack from disc
- Paste and replace the content inside the installation directory.