|Game Title:||Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete|
|Release Date:||October 31, 2006|
|Genre:||Fantasy, Western RPG|
|Languages:||English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish|
So Bioware sold the D&D license to Atari after NWN1 and Atari contracted NWN2 to be made by Obsidian Entertainment, which isn’t a bad thing at all. They’re formed by ex Black Isles Studios staff, the people who developed Icewind Dale and published Baldurs’ Gate for Bioware way back then.
They have sufficient experience and they made a fairly good sequel.
This game includes:
- The base campaign, which is somewhat cliche but decent.
- Mask of the Betrayer, the first expansion and where the game starts to shine with its dark and serious story.
- Storm of Zehir, good for different reasons. Goes the other way from serious. A silly, yet glorious story
- Mysteries of Westgate, which feels more like a mini campaign really. Story is about faction warfare, has a good amount of quests.
- Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- CPU: 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard drive: 4.9 GB HDD
- Graphics hardware: ATI X800 or NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series video card compatible with Direct X 9.0c and with 256 MB of VRAM (must support Shader Model 2.0 or greater)
How to Install:
- Click the setup, check box, install. Wait. Done.
- Click patch, popup should say success.