|Game Title:||My time at Portia v2.0. Build133926|
|Release Date:||January 23, 2018|
|Genre:||Adventure, Open World, RPG|
|Publisher:||Team17 Digital Ltd|
|Languages:||English, Simplified Chinese|
This game is a crafting RPG, like Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley in many ways where you collect resources, fix up your house and create items for the town. Basically you are a farmer/explorer, building relationships and carving a place for yourself in the world. The game was inspired by the works of Miyazaki (Studio Ghibli).
Developed by Pathea Games and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
My Time at Portia is also avaliable for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
CODEX Notes: This release is standalone and includes all content and DLC from our previous releases and updates
To backup your previous save data, do it on “C:\Users\…\AppData\LocalLow\Pathea Games\My Time at Portia” .
- Operating system: Windows 7+ 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 5 GB available space
- Graphics hardware: ATI 5770, Nvidia GeForce GTX 460
- Operating system: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i7 Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 10 GB available space
- Graphics hardware: Nvidia GeForce GTX960+
How to Play:
- Extract .rar
- Mount image in a Virtual Drive
- Run setup.exe and install the game
- Copy the content files of CODEX inside the game directory
- To backup your previous save data go to “C:\Users\…\AppData\LocalLow\Pathea Games\My Time at Portia” and paste it right there.