|Game Title:||Generation Xth: Code Hazard|
|Original Title:||ジェネレーション・エクス -CODE HAZARD-|
|Release Date:||April 30, 2008|
Patch version: 0.99 (FULL VERSION)
Translation Credits: kudo muramasa
ROM / ISO Information: NONPLUS VERSION OF GENERATION XTH – CODE HAZARD DISC
Team Muramasa, the popularity of their official Wizardry games, Xth and Xth 2 on the PS2, caused a flood of games like Elminage, Etrian Odyssey, Unchained Blades, and many more.
The Wizardry Xth games boasted a fairly open world, an extremely intuitive but in-depth crafting system, and many overall improvements to the Wizardry formula, particularly focusing on speed and efficiency of controls. They took that formula to the indie PC scene in 2007 and created the Generation Xth trilogy, the first entry of which, Code Hazard.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP
- Processor: Pentium Ⅲ 1 GHz or better
- Memory: 512 MB or more
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card
How to Install:
- Mount ISO (.cue) file inside “ISO” folder with Daemon Tools or similar.
- Install using this serial included txt file included inside the download.
- Apply the update from the UPDATE folder: G-XTH1_SP_1400.exe
- Go to the “ENG PATCH” folder and copy the “G-XTH1” folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\EXP\ Overwriting everything.
PS: If you installed on a different location use that one instead.
- Play with Desktop Shortcut.
If the font is unreadable in game: Install the font found on “ENG PATCH” folder “msgothic.ttf” (Right click -> INSTALL), or copy it to: C:\Windows\Fonts\ Reboot might be required afterwards.