|Release Date:||October 12, 2009|
|Genre:||Action, First Person Shooter, Horror|
|Publisher:||Aspyr, Mindware Studios|
Take on the role of psychiatrist Alice Drake, who has to ability to enter her patients twisted minds and nightmares. However as she dives into more and more dreams she finds out, she is not the only one diving into her patients dreams.
This somewhat obscure title is technically considered to a part of the Painkiller series of games. The game in that sense functions the same as Painkiller, only with a few tweaks and more bizarre environments, which change with every level. Its definitely an OK experience if you like games like Serious Sam or Painkiller. For some this might even be the superior game due to its somewhat more involved story.
The game will give you errors about being unable to save. This seems to be mostly because of the absence of steam and should not prevent you from playing like normal. But in case your game really does not save, you should check hidden folders and make sure that the games save folder is not set to read only.
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / 7
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 10 GB available space
- Graphics hardware: 256 MB ATI Radeon HD 2600 / Nvidia Geforce 7600
How to Play:
- Unzip all the files with 7-zip
- Mount the Iso with a program of your choice.
- Install like normal.
- Copy the contents of the crack folder(located in the iso) into the game folder, overwrite everything if asked.