|Release Date:||March 1, 2017|
|Genre:||3D, Action, FPS, Indie, Mecha, Shooter|
|Publisher:||Adult Swim Games, The Foregone Syndicate|
DESYNC is a first person shooter where you will have to think fast to perform amazing movements, located in a digital environment where you have access to several weapons, accompanied by special attacks that when using them triggers a combo damage bonus.
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- CPU:Dual Core 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 560 MB Free space
- Graphics hardware: Radeon HD7870 / Geforce GTX 760 or more (VRAM 2GB or more)
How to Play:
- Download and extract the .rar file.
- Burn or mount the .iso file in a virtual drive (Daemon Tools/ Power iso).
- Run the setup.exe inside the disk image and install.
- When you finish installing, copy the crack from folder.
- Paste and replace the content inside the installation directory.