|Game Title:||Battlefield 2142|
|Release Date:||October 17, 2006|
|Genre:||Action, First Person Shooter, Shooter|
|Languages:||Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese|
- Operating system: Windows XP
- CPU: Pentium 4 @ 1.7 GHz
- Memory: 512 Mb
- Hard drive: 5.2 Gb free
- Graphics hardware: nVidia GeForce 5800
How to Play:
- Unpack rar
- Mount/burn ISO
- Install the game
- Use the keymaker from the \Razor1911 dir to generate keys
- Copy the crack from the \Razor1911 dir into your installation directory
- Unpack Default_profile.zip into %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Battlefield 2142\
- Then open %USERPROFILE%\My Documents\Battlefield 2142\Profiles\0001\Profile.con
with a text editor and change its content to your likings.
The following fields might be of interest:
//name of the in-game user:
You might also want to have a look at the other files in this dir!
- Start the game, when prompted by the login prompt, enter whatever you used for LocalProfile.setEAOnlineMasterAccount. If you didn’t change anything in Profile.con this will be “Razor1911”. You will be prompted by a box telling you are playing in offline mode, press ‘OK’. Now select your profile and the game will start!