|Game Title:||Ace of Seafood|
|Release Date:||April 8, 2016|
|Genre:||Indie, Open World, Shooter|
|Publisher:||AGM Playism, Nussoft|
In the far future….mankind has been annihilated and the oceans have risen to cover the once daunting landmasses. Now, tribes of sea creatures fight for dominance in the open seas as God intended I think.
Lead your squad of fish, crustaceans, marine mammals, and battleships to attack reefs and expand your territory through beam warfare.
No real plot, just go out and explore the deep seas. Kill enemy fish, absorb their DNA, and gain their race as an option to use. Take over reefs to have more checkpoints to start from. Every enemy you face is a potential playable unit and they all have their own movesets.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 11 supported GPU（GeForce GTX 400 series, or Radeon HD 6000 series）
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible Sound Card
How to Play:
- Extract and play.